Our researchers are well placed at leading universities to collaborate with industry and academic researchers around the globe.
What we do
- R&D projects for industry
- technical assistance for industry
- prototype development
- commercialisation of new technology
Who we are
A team of 30 leading researchers from universities around NZ with expertise in
- sensing (for primary industries, vibration, gas detection, isotope ratio detection)
- LED and laser light sources
- chemistry (polymers, spectroscopy)
- precision atomic physics, quantum fluids and quantum information
- Photonics underpins advances across multiple market sectors (communications, manufacturing, defence, primary industries, and construction) and systems (ICT, sensing, displays, integrated optical devices, and energy applications) and can provide simple, cost-effective solutions to many technical problems.
- Quantum Technologies is the technology of the future. DWC research in this area is world-leading and expected to generate new advances over the next 10-30 years.
Industry Research in New Zealand
- We have a dedicated industry engagament team.
- Our researchers are well placed at the leading universities to collaborate with industry and academic researchers in New Zealand and around the globe.
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org